
We celebrated our 10th Anniversary on December 5th. We stayed at the Marriot in Salt Lake for two nights and went to dinner at the La Caille Restaurant. This is picture from our dinner. It was fun and relaxing. We really missed the girls though. It still amazes me how well we still get along after all this time. We are still best friends. We still laugh together and play video games together. We are still in love. I hope you are all lucky to have that also. Or someday find it.



2 comments:
Marcie!
I am so glad you have a blog! I love to see how much you kids have grown. We have a blog too. It is www.groethe.blogspot.com. -Cami
Welcome to Blogging Marcie! you will love it! It's so fun! I love this picture of you two! Very fun! Congrats on 10 years! It goes so fast huh?? ((hugs)) to you and yours!
Post a Comment