
On Saturday night we brought home a new puppy. We had a puppy back in Spetember but she was only 8 weeks old. She was not trained at all and I found it way too overwhelming. It felt like I had a newborn again. So we sold her. We decided to try again. Our new puppy is a 5-month-old Chihuaha. He is not the tiny breed, he is the normal size. He is still small. On our way to get him we were watching Lilo and Stitch in the car. So the kids wanted to name him Stitch. The first two days that he was here he was really shy. He just hid in the pantry or in the corner of the couch. But yesterday he broke out of his shell. He is really playful. The kids love him. Although now I have another creature trying to sneek into mine and BLQ's bed at night.



No comments:
Post a Comment