Tuesday, August 26, 2008

My Winger's Buddies
Me and Lindsey
Lauren and Me


As most of you know I work at Winger's. Two of my best friends from there quit to go to school. I miss them. The top one is Lindsey and the bottom one it Lauren. They are so sweet and cute and such good people. They are the type of person that I wish I was at that age. They got things going in the right direction. Keep it up girls!!

On a side note. Did you know that servers in Utah only make $2.13 an hour. That means we rely on our customers to pay our wage. Our pay checks are usually $o.oo because what we do make goes to pay our taxes. So next time you go out to eat, think about how hard they really worked to help you have a nice meal. If your kids made a big mess leave a little more. Most of us try really hard to do our best. Ok I am done with my little lecture. Tip your servers well. 15% is the minimum.

No comments: