



So we survived Belle's 9th Birthday. I took her out to lunch using her free kid's meal postcard from Winger's (of course). Then I took her to get some new shoes and then to get her first manicure. We did all of this without the younger girls so it was relaxing. Then at 7:00PM her friends came over for the BIG PARTY. We ate pizza, made jewelry, frosted cupcakes, opened presents and watched Enchanted. She is now having a sleep over with her friend Cheyanne. So now the mess is mostly cleaned up and I am really anxious to get to bed.
I just have to say how impressed I am with her friends. She has made some really great relationships already with these wonderful girls. They all got along great and they are just sweet and fun. I really think that is so important. I know I would have gotten into a lot more trouble while I was growing up if I had not had such good influences as friends. I am just happy to see Belle make such good choices.



3 comments:
Seriously-we did have great friends:) I hope and pray that my kids have as good of friends as I had. That must be so rewarding to see Belle making good choices. HAPPY BIRTHDAY BELLE!!!
I can't belive that Belle is 9. I still think of her as the little girl in Switzerland. She is adorable, so are your other girls. I hope all is well
Post a Comment