




Sorry I have not updated in awhile. I am just not the "Blogger" that I thought I would be. Anyway here are a few pics from the last couple of weeks. Our summer has just been swimming and hanging out at home. Bry and I have been working hard at our jobs. Bry really wants to find something new so we are in the process of doing that. I would love to just quit my job completely but that isn't going to happen until he finds something with a little more money or get a raise at his current job. (No raise in two years!!! I'm I right to be insane with anger?) I will get into that in a later blog.
Belle started soccer last week. I will need to get some pics of her in her uniform. She is so cute. She is still doing guitar lessons. Her teacher always tells me what a great job she is doing and what a pretty little voice she has. She is really addicted to playing Rock Band. She is really good at that. She will turn 9 on August 21st. Crazy stuff.
Ky is doing good. She is talking so clearly now and she is very smart. We have not yet heard if she will be going to a two or three day preschool this year. The school she has to go to is kind of far away. I am hoping to be able to get her on a bus so we won't have to spend so much on gas. She is quite the little drama queen. But we still love her.
Liv is Liv. Remember how much we complained about Ky's tantrums and dramatics? Well Liv is the same times 10. Only she can talk really well. She is also really mean. She likes to hit and kick and laughs about it. Time out is a normal place for her to be. We just love her to pieces of course.
I will leave it at that for now. Hope this update will get some of you off my case for awhile. JK I love you all. We are going swimming now!



4 comments:
Marcie!!!! This is your mother, I have become one of the bloggers of the world. Can you believe it. I will send you our blogspot address in an email. I am going to try...we will see. I accidently ran onto Marcie P's blog today also and will write her too!!! Love, Mom!!!
HAHA. I'll stay off your back for a while now- maybe two weeks.
I missed ya Marc- glad to see you are back:) I know, sometimes life just gets crazy sometimes:) It's great you are having a fun summer with your girls though. I swear- all we do is go swimming also:)
Marc- It's Marc!! I hear ya about the drama of girls Raegan is quite the drama queen. All you can do is love them right??? So glad Jo got blog that will be so fun:)
Post a Comment