Here are the pictures of our costumes for the ward party. I am Queen Amidala from Episode I and Bryce is of course Anakin from Episode II (I think). I think we look pretty cool. It was really fun. It was a reminder of why we love to live in this ward and this neighborhood. There are some really great people here. We have some awesome friends here. I know I look completely serious but Queen Amidala does not smile.


5 comments:
Wow you guys look great. You went all out on the costumes. That's awesome.
Haha- It doesn't even look like you!!! Although, now I totally see Olivia in you.
Is that really my daughter in there?!?!?!?!
I am a little creeped out that doesnt even look like you at all. I bet Bryce was loving life. Love you all!
Wow Marcie I didn't know you had it in you, but when you marry guys who are nerds you have to make sacrifices. I should know.
Your Cuz
Sarah
Post a Comment