


Kyree and Olivia are best friends. They do everything together. I think Olivia had a little separation anxiety when Ky started pre-school. They are so funny. They play their little make believe games together all day. Ky, of course is the leader. Liv just follows her lead. Right now they love to play Mario Party on the Nintendo Game cube. They are really into pretending that they are Mario and Luigi. Olivia is in a playgroup this year. Ky was not technically invited but when the other moms saw how sad Ky was to leave Olivia there and how sad Olivia was to see Kyree leave all the moms said that Ky could stay and play. So on the days that Kyree doesn't feel like going to playgroup then of course Olivia won't go. I am a little worried how it is going to affect them when Ky goes to school everyday next year. I'm sure it will be a good thing for both of them to have separate activities. They are just so cute when I see them holding hands or hugging. Last night when I got home from work they were asleep in the same bed. What a blessing they are to our family. The Lord sure knew what he was doing when he sent Olivia earlier then we were planning.



1 comment:
That is really sweet. I LOVE sisters. I hope that Raegan and Reese are close. Raegan is so much older than Reese I'm worried that they won't be interested in the same stuff. What cute girls you have.
Post a Comment