If look close they are holding hands. How cute is that?
That is cute. I can't believe Ky's mouth. How aweful for all of you. I hate taking my kids to the dentist. I'm so afraid they will find something and I will look like a looser. So far so good.
I love the sleeping pictures- so funny:)
SO cute...Marcie you have the most darling family...how blessed are you! You have some fun photos! So good to see them!
Post a Comment
3 comments:
That is cute. I can't believe Ky's mouth. How aweful for all of you. I hate taking my kids to the dentist. I'm so afraid they will find something and I will look like a looser. So far so good.
I love the sleeping pictures- so funny:)
SO cute...Marcie you have the most darling family...how blessed are you! You have some fun photos! So good to see them!
Post a Comment