Monday, March 30, 2009


Livvy is such a silly gal. She says the funniest things. I can never remember exactly what she says later but I remember this one and I have to share it.
She asks for a lot of things especially "bwown juice" (which is crystal light apple juice). We always tell her to go and find her sippy cup and she always says that she can't. So then Bryce always says,"Are you legs broken?" And then she always says, "Yes." Well the other day I asked her to find her cup so I could get her some "bwown juice" she said she couldn't cause her "wegs are boken" I laughed so hard. What a funny girl!!
When she says she wants a peanut butter sandwich it means she wants a spoon full of peanut butter. It took a while to figure that one out.
I am sure I will think of some more later and post them.

1 comment:

Tyler & Cassie said...

That's funny because she did that to me when I was watching her. She said I want a peanut butter and jelly. She showed me the peanut butter and then grabbed a spoon. :) She is so cute!!