I have been trying to grow out the girl's hair. I wanted them to have cute pony tails and buns. I wanted them to have gorgeous long hair. Then this week, every morning was a huge battle to get them into the bathroom the do their hair. Plus little miss Livvy would ALWAYS get syrup in her hair. Every single morning! You think I would have learned to pull up her hair before breakfast. But if it wasn't syrup it was something else. Then we had the added fight of how much it hurt to comb her hair out. On Wednesday morning I was done. I got so mad and just said "Let's go to Cookie Cutters. We are chopping it off!" I was just planning on a little trim with Kyree's but after she saw how short Olivia's was she begged to have hers cut really short too. I love it. I just had to wet it with a spray bottle and comb it. Their hair is so straight that it just works. Yeah!! Now I am just wondering why I didn't do it months ago and saved myself a lot of stress and fights with them.
Friday, August 28, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



1 comment:
Cute hair! I love that style on little girls, and so easy for moms.
Post a Comment