Wednesday, December 02, 2009

Darth Vader and Bryce

Marcie and Bryce and Darth. Sorry about the blurry picture. We asked a random guy to take it and of course he could have cared less if it was a good picture.

Bryce and Yoda

Chewbacca and Marcie. Another blurry picture. Interesting. Bryce took this one. HMM.

C3PO and Bryce

Queen Amidala and Padme costumes and Marcie. Another blurry picture. Maybe I should take all the pictures from now on.

For Bryce's birthday in August I got him tickets to the Star Wars in concert show. We went in October. There were some really cool displays throughout the halls at the Energy Solutions Arena. Bryce was in heaven. There were also a lot of people dressed up in costumes. Some of them were very realistic. Sadly we were unable to get pictures with them. The concert itself was amazing. The man who played C3-PO in the movies, narrated the story. Then an orchestra played music from the movies while parts of the movies were played on a big screen in the background. We both enjoyed it a lot. I am sure Bryce enjoyed it more than me since he is a hige fan. But I thought it was great. He owes me big for my next birthday.

No comments: