




We made it through Christmas and New Year's. It was the longest two weeks of my life. The girls were asking me when they got to go back to school the Monday after Christmas. They were devasted that they still have 7 more days. Well maybe not Isabelle. We spent the Saturday before Christmas at Grandma and Grandpa Winn's (my parents) house. Unfortunately, Bryce had to work that weekend. Me and the girls went without him. It was fun. We really enjoyed being with all of my sister's and brother and their families. My parent's spoiled everyone. The girls got pj's and games and toys. The adults got steam carpet cleaners. This is a very big deal in our family. We all keep borrowing my parents' cleaner. I am sure this is their way to put that to a stop.
I did not get very many pictures from our party. I think that may need to be my New Year's resolution. Take more pictures!!



No comments:
Post a Comment