Monday, March 01, 2010

Kyree and Olivia being so good on the drive to California.

I guess Isabelle wanted us to shhhhh so she could nap. You can see Cassie's elbow in this one too. She rode with us.
Marcie and Bryce


We left Farmington on Sunday morning and drove to Jean, Nevada. We stayed the night there and then drove the rest of the way the next day. We stopped at our hotel in Anaheim really fast to check in and get our cars unpacked then we drove 15 minutes to my Aunt Kirma's (my mom's sister) house in Fountain Valley for dinner. I think Cassie probably got a little weary driving with us. We had to make a lot of stops on the way. I wish I could say it was because of the kids but no...it was for me. I have a bladder the size of a marble.

2 comments:

Tyler & Cassie said...

I am not going to lie, we did stop a lot. However, I still had fun!! :)

Russel and Marcie Sipes said...

Yes, I so remember that marble sized bladder of yours. It used to drive me CRAZY!!!