Monday, March 29, 2010








On March 20th, my brother Jason, his wife Leslie and their kids, Bracken, Brylee and Brayden went through the St. George Temple to be sealed for time and all eternity. Bryce and I went down and spent time with them and the family. We left the kids with their Grandma and Grandpa Quigley. It was nice to have a night to ourselves, other than the fact the I was sick the night before and the next morning. We are able to make it to the sealing ceremony. It was beautiful and emotional. To be able to hear the words that are spoken during a sealing is amazing. It was wonderful to see them and their children at the alter being sealed. I am to grateful for them as well as the rest of my family. We are now all sealed on my side and Bryce's side. It is such a great blessing.

1 comment:

Russel and Marcie Sipes said...

What a special day for your family. I'm so happy for them. I'm glad you could be there with them. Love you all.