Easter morning before the girls dug into their baskets and displaying their Easter dresses. That dang Isabelle though, she is too tall for the dress we got her. If we go a size bigger than it just hangs on her. I think we are going to have to start having things specially made for her. Ha Ha!! She is just too tall and skinny. Sounds like the makings of a model.
My friend Tiffani was sweet enough to offer to have an Easter egg hunt for my girls and her 2 girls. She snuck into our backyard and hid a bunch treats and eggs. It was a little cold but at least the snow was gone and the sun was trying to shine. All the girls had fun. Bryce got home at the end. We were so glad to see him. He had sent me a text and asked me what I wanted for Easter. I told him I wanted my husband. He came home about 2 hours early. Guess I got what I wanted. It was a pretty good day.
No comments:
Post a Comment