
I has been taking guitar lessons since October. She is doing great!! She loves the lessons but hates to practice. But other people tell my that is normal. It makes me really wish that I would have been able to do take more lessons when I was growing up. Singing, piano guitar or whatever. I want so much to give my kids all the opportunities to find what they really love to do. But there are always limitations. Ours is money. Which seems to be the big issue with most people. So we will do the best we can for our kids and give them as many opportunities that we can. Who knows we may be raising the next American Idol.



1 comment:
Hi Quigley family! I was just thinking about Switzerland the other day and how much I missed it. I can't believe how big Isabelle is, she is a doll, all of your kids are. We need to plan a get together as soon as it warms up a little. It's good to see you are doing well.
-Shaun, Myranda & Anna
P.S. our blog address is www.shaunandmyranda.blogspot.com if you want to check it out. I'm not very good at keeping it up to date.
Post a Comment