Wow!! I can't remember the last time it snowed more than once a week or once every two weeks during the winter. This is crazy. This is a picture of our back deck. I can't believe it. I went out today and shoveled some snow off of it. You always hear about the houses whose roofs cave in from too much snow. I did not want our deck to collapse. The kids love the snow. But why don't the stores sell snow boots? I remember seeing them back in September or maybe October. But not now. Why is that? Is anyone really thinking of buying swimsuits right now? Or sandals? I am a more "live in the moment" kind of woman. Poor B needs new snow clothes. She has to wear snow pants that are about 6 inches too short and black boots that are more for dress up. I think we need to talk to these stores. I just don't get it.BLQ had to go to Kentucky this week for a conference for work. I am jealous. It is like 70 degrees there. AAHHH how would that be. I think it was like 10 degrees here this morning.



1 comment:
Seriously - I was shopping today and saw swimming suits for sale! So weird.
That's such a cute picture of Belle, I can't believe how big she is getting! Where has the time gone?!
Post a Comment