Wednesday, June 04, 2008
Ok so we are 3 days into summer break and I am thinking "Where is the summer?" I am sure we are all thinking this. This rain is a great blessing I know, but come on!! My kids making me crazy already. I need warm weather so they can go outside and play. Isabelle thinks she is picked on. She wants to be entertained, ALL DAY!! We pulled out long sleeve shirts and jackets to go run errands today. And I know this is bad. But I turned the heat on this morning. I was freezing. And if Kyree jumps into another muddy puddle and comes into changer her clothes again, I think I might scream.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



4 comments:
I hear ya sista!!! It is cold here too. But, we also have nasty, nasty wind. It stinks!!
I'm glad to hear I'm not the only one who turned the heat on this morning! I have been dying to pull out Tyson's new water toys and pool. But, hello! It's freezing outside! Maybe next week?
We turned on our heat also. And boy do we have wind in Fayette! I took the girls on a walk to get the mail and we about got blown away. I seriously thought a tornado was coming:) I have loved this spring though because I hate when it gets SO hot in the summer:)
We are not so thrilled here either! I am thinking it will be hot for August...and then snow in Sept this year! Ugh!
(Glad to see you posting again! ((hugs)))
~~heather
Post a Comment