Saturday, September 20, 2008

I just gave my sister a hard time for not updating once a week. It has been about two for me. Sorry. There is just not a lot of new stuff going on.
Ky is loving preschool. She goes three days a week. Tues-Thurs from 1:30 to 3:30. The only problem is her preschool is so far away. By the time I get back from taking her I only have like an hour left. I am also watching this 5-year-old girl for my friend three times a week when she gets out of kindergarten until 3:15. So I am dragging her and Livvy along with me. I am trying to get Ky into a two day program at a closer school. The two day programs are 2 hours and 45 minutes. Plus if I get her into a morning program on Tuesdays and Thursdays, Olivia has a playgroup on those days and I would get a nice two hour break to myself. WOW!! That would great. I might find some sanity.
Belle is doing so good in school. She loves it. She is so good at getting herself up and ready when I have a hard time waking up. ( I am still not a morning person). She is a seriously dramatic child. We are having battles daily about homework and guitar practice. She kept asking for a guinea pig. So we made a compromise. If she comes home and does her homework and practice without arguing for two weeks then we will buy her a guinea pig. If she argues or throws a tantrum then she has to add a day to her waiting time. It has been working so far. She still have 9 days to go.
Livvy is like two different kids. She can be so sweet and cuddly and fun and then watch out!! She will hit, kick, scream anything to get what she wants. She hates to share. She thinks it is funny to hit her sisters. Another one of her favorite games is to take something from Ky and run as fast as she can with it while Ky screams her head off. Livvy thinks this is hilarious. This really takes away any baby cravings I have.
Bryce is still working at the same place. Still no raise after two years. He finally asked for on last week and they told him no, try again in 3 to 6 months. I was furious. He works so hard. But he is so nice which I have decided is a flaw in some places. He does whatever they need him to do because he hates to disapoint. But then he works so many extra hours and days with no extra compensation. That place has serious issues with how they treat their loyal employees.
I have applied to Salt Lake Community College. I really want to start taking some general classe. Maybe I will never take anymore than that but I would love to go to Dental Hygienist school. It is just a thought. We will see what happens.
Guess that is all for now.

2 comments:

Greg, Ang & 4 kidlets said...

Way to go Marcie- school sounds like a great idea:) I want to go back also- when life seems a little less crazy- does it ever? I'm sorry Bryce's job stinks- sounds like he really needs a new one that will appreciate him.

Tyler & Cassie said...

Hey sister!! I am happy that you are thinking about school, that's great. However, you need a new post. Come on you have kids. You have to have something new going on.
Also, sorry my husband disappointed you on the Thriller thing :(