Wow! Things just feel insane since school started. There is just not enough time or energy to keep my blog updated. Sorry for those of you who sit on the edge of your seats to see what is going on in our lives.
Not a whole lot has changed since the last time I wrote. Kids are still in school doing well. Belle is looking foreword to being done with soccer. I think we are finding that soccer may not be her sport. She is not very aggressive. Not that I want her to be mean but she is almost too polite. If she is going for the ball and she sees someone from the opposite team come towards her she backs off to let them have it. She also hates to run. She stands on the field daydreaming or talking to her team mates. I think Bryce is a little bummed out that her enthusiasm is not as great as his is for the sport. But who knows? She may decide to try again when she is older.
Belle earned her pet this last Friday. We decided to buy her a hamster instead of a guinea pig. Smaller is better right? We got a little female named "Cinnamon". She is cute. But her cage can get really smelly. So far Belle has been great at taking care of her. We will see how long it lasts.
Kyree is still doing good in school. Although she seems to be dealing with a little bit of separation anxiety some days. I am not sure why. Livvy does the same thing when I take her to playgroup or nursery. It is frustrating. I am glad that my children love me so much. But mommy needs her time.
Livvy seems to have a little bit of the stomach flu today. She seemed fine this morning but has since gotten a fever and thrown up a couple of times. Bryce just got over a cold like illness. Isn't it strange that we all seem to get sick about the same time but it never seems to be the exact same illness? I can't take the throwing up thing for very long. Hopefully she gets it out of her system soon. My sister Corrie is blessing her little baby, Addie, this Sunday. We really want to be there. And hopefully no one else gets sick.
I went down to Salt Lake Community College on Monday and took my placement test. You can either show then ACT score if it has been recent (it has been 13 years) or take a test. They test you on math, English and communication skills. I did really good on the English and Communication but failed miserably on the math. I could not even remember how to add fractions. So if I do take classes next January I have to start out at a really low level math. But I am excited to start. Hopefully things work out so this can really happen. I am famous for getting these ideas to do stuff and then it never happens. I really want to follow this through.
I will try to be better at taking picture so my post are more entertaining. That is about all I can update for now.
Thursday, October 09, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



3 comments:
Marcie I am so glad that you update your blog. Its all I have to look forward to in my boring life :). I mean Addie keeps me busy but she sleeps alot. I sure hope Liv gets better or I will be really sad if I dont get to see you this weekend. Love Ya!
Marc-I hope you do follow threw with the school thing. I too am anxious to start some schooling. I am thinking on-line stuff. I want to get all my general stuff done and then start student-teaching. It's a great goal. Good Luck to both of us:)
Hey Marcie i love to read your blog so i can get to know that side of Trevor's Family Because I am going to be part of it as soon as i graduate .
Post a Comment