Ok so I lost the cord to my camera. So I have not been able to get the pictures from my camera onto my computer so I can post them on my blog. Those of you who are again on the edge of your seat, I apologize.
Anyway, I will update with only words and no pictures. I guess you could say the most exciting this that has happened was Ky giving Livvy a hair cut. I got out of the shower and came into the family room to find Ky with a pair of scissors just chopping away at Livy's hair. (I will post pictures soon) After scolding her and putting the scissors as high as I could, I checked out the damage. Luckily the front on Livvy's hair was pulled back so that was safe. It was mostly just on the one side and she had only cut it to her shoulder. We were actually debating on wether to cut her hair shorter anyway. I guess this just gave us a push in that direction. So we went down to Cookie Cutters and had them give her a little bob. She looks really cute. (Again I will post pictures soon). I called Bryce and told him that after 9 years of not having to deal with this it has finally happened. I am surprised we have gotten this lucky for this long.
Isabelle had her soccer championship games this week. They played on Tuesday and won and then they played again last night and won again. I really am happy that she gets to have the feeling of winning but I am so ready for soccer to be over with. They are suppose to play again tonight but our ward has a Daddy-Daughter date planned. She will only get to play for 20 minutes. There are also two other girls on her team from our ward. We will see how well they do without them. There is no way Bryce and Belle can miss the Daddy-Daughter date. It is a Halloween party and they get to dress up as Anakin and Padme from Star Wars.
Bryce must be in heaven this week. Tomorrow night we have a ward party for adults only. People sign up to host a table, then they decide on a theme. For example, we were on the Tailgate party table last year. People dressed up in their favorite sports team jersey or whatever. There was other tables like Monty Python and the Holy Grail and a table with people dressed up in their p.j.s. Then each table just does a potluck dinner and there is also a talent show. It is a ton of fun. Anyway getting back to why Bryce is in heaven. He said last year that he was going to volunteer to host a table and he was going to have a Star Wars theme. He was so excited. Me being the wonderful supportive wife that I am, I went and rented a Queen Amidala costume. Bryce gets to dress up in his Star Wars costume for two nights in a row. He also gets to us some of his Star Wars collections for decorations for our table. And his wife is going to be a big NERD with him. I promise I will post pictures of this event.
Thursday, October 23, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



4 comments:
Hey, it was good to see the family (minus Marci) at the Norman's. We were sorry we missed you. Your family is adorable. I can't belive how big and old Belle is.
Lucky for Bryce. I bet he waits all year for Halloween like a little boy:) That sounds like lots of fun. Wish we were closer.
I can't wait to see some pictures of the hair fiasco (we have been lucky so far also) and Halloween:) We need to have a friend get together again don't you think? I know- it never happens but we need to try:) Maybe the next time Marcie is in Utah?
That sounds like SO much fun!! I am glad I haven't checked blogs for a while because now I get to read about it AND see the great photos! That was a wickedly cool costume!! ((hugs))
~~heather
Post a Comment