Sunday, November 30, 2008
Am I in Blog trouble or what? I have not posted for so long. My camera broke. It is so hard to get motivated to post when I don't have pictures to post with it. Our Thanksgiving was great! We went to Bryce's parents house. The whole family was together. We took our Wii and Rock Band down to their house. It was a lot of fun!! A little chaotic of course, but still fun. On Saturday we went to my family's house to get family pictures. I think we got some good ones. I will post some as soon as I get them. Now it is time to buckle down and prepare for Christmas. I have a lot of our shopping for the kids done. I am at a loss as to what to get for Lyndsey's (my sister) family and our parents. If anyone has any good ideas feel free to share it.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment