Wednesday, November 05, 2008

Tagged

Eight things that I am passionate about:
1 .My husband
2. My kids
3. Family
4. The gospel and becoming a better/stronger member
5. Having time to myself
6. Finshing my education
7. Staying healthy
8. Raising my kids right



Eight words or phrases that i use all the time:
1. No Kyree!
2. Oliva no!
3. Isabelle!!!!
4. Stop it now!!
5. I love you
6. Crap!
7. Son of a biscuit!
8. Oh Helen!!
(I know a lot of substitutes for sweat words)


Eight things that I want to do before I die:
1. See my kids have their own families.
2. Be more organized.
3. Travel in Europe. (again)
4. Travel the U.S.
5. Serve a mission with my husband.
6. Go back to school
7. Just be content with my life.
8. Meet the prophet.



Eight things that I currently want or need?
1. A Bedroom set
2. our debts paid off
3. pepsi
4. A clean car!
5. new wardrobes for me and my girls
6. More money
7. Time alone.
8. more time with Bryce

Eight places that I want to visit:
1. France
2. New York
3. Ireland
4. Hawaii
5. London
6. Italy
7. San Fransisco
8. Barbados/Caribbean

Eight Favorite Restaurants:
1. Olive Garden
2. Bajio Grill
3. Sizzler
4. Quiznos
5. P.F. Chang's
6. McGrath's Fish house
7. Noodles and Co.
8. Pizza Factory

Eight TV shows that I watch:
1. Greys Anatomy
2. American Idol
3. House
4. 24
5. Lost
6. The Office
7. So you think you can dance
8. Spongebob SquarePants

Eight People I Tag:
1. Natalie
2. Cami
3. Marcie S.
4.
5.
6.
7.
8.

No comments: