Monday, November 03, 2008




We had a fun Halloween. Isabelle wore that same costume that she wore for her Daddy Daughter date with Bryce. As you can tell is MIA in my pictures. She ditched us and went with her friends before I got pictures of her. Ky and Liv were so excited. Bryce took them around. I had to go empty their pumpkins cause they were so full of candy. We ended up with two Walmart bags full. We made the mistake of letting them eat too much before church yesterday. They were awful. They were on the biggest sugar high. I don't think the time changed helped much either. So now they only get a few pieces a day. Of course Bryce and I will eat all my want. HEE HEE!!

2 comments:

The Winns said...

Candy high....your girls....I can't believe it!!! They look cute as usual.
Love G-ma Winn

Russel and Marcie Sipes said...

I hear you about the sugar high. We have been on one since Halloween. I have to limit our candy in-take to one peice a day. I know I am mean huh.

P.S. Thanks for tagging me on the 8--but I already did that one so please forgive me for not doing it again.

LOVE YA!!

p.p.s When you go back to New York take me with you. That would be a blast:)