Tagged!
1. Where did you meet your husband?
We met cruising main in Spanish Fork.
2. How long did you date before you got married?
dated 3 months, engaged 3 months
3. How long have you been married?
10 years and 11 months
4. What does he do that surprises you?
He turns out that he in handier around the house than he lets on. He just pretends that he can't do stuff. Once you get him going he gets a lot done.
5. What is your favorite feature of his?
His hair. I know he shaves his head but if he would let it grow he has nice thick hair.
6. What is your favorite quality?
He is very patient and laid back.
7. Does he have a nickname for you?
Babe
8. What is his favorite food?
Hot Dogs or Chips and Salsa
9. What is his favorite sport?
soccer
10. When and where did you first kiss?
At a gas station in Spanish Fork after our first date.
11. What is your favorite thing to do as a couple?
Play a good video game.
12. Do you have kids?
3 beautiful girls
13. Does he have any hidden talents?
He can imitate a raptor really well. It is hilarious.
14. How old is he?
He is 31.
15. Who said, "I Love You" first?
I am not sure
16. What is his favorite music?
Almost anything accoustic.
17. What do you admire most about him?
How good he is with the kids. He loves to play with them.
18. What is his favorite color?
I honestly don't know.
19. Will he read this?
Not unless I show him.
20. Who do you tag?
Natalie, Cami and whoever else has not done it.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment