Tuesday, December 30, 2008
Here is our Christmas craziness. It was mostly a good day. The kids woke up at the reasonable hour of about 8:30. After opening presants I took a long nap while the kids and Bryce played. (That is why my husband is so wonderful. He lets me sleep.)Then we debated the rest of the day wether or not to make the drive to Alpine to get our Christmas from Grandma and Grandpa Quigley. After having roast pork, mashed potatoes and warm rolls we headed down there. It was nice and we all got some wonderful things. We also visited Bryce's sister's family to see their Christmas. Our drive home was slow and snowy. We had to drive about 35 mph or less the whole way. I got seriously car sick and had a really bad headache when we got home. Luckily everyone was ready to go to bed after our long day. It was a good Christmas. Bryce was so cute. He wrote me a really funny and sweet letter and gave me a Gold's Gym pass. I know that would put a lot of guys in the "dog house" but I had been asking for some workout equipment. So this solved the problem. I am excited to use it. It will get me out of the house and give me some time to work out without the kids distracting me. Hope eberyone else's Christmas was just as great. Have a Happy New Year!! I get to work at WInger's for New Year's. Yeah!!




Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



5 comments:
I have the cutest grand kids!!!!!!!!! The mess in the front room brings back good memories!!! Glad to see the camera is getting good use!
Love- Mom (Grandma)
I have the cutest grand kids!!!!!!!!! The mess in the front room brings back good memories!!! Glad to see the camera is getting good use!
Love- Mom (Grandma)
sorry didn't mean to post that twice. And by the way I did update my blog a little and will more if I ever get another day off work:)
Your girls are beautiful. Hope you don't mind me noseing into your blog. Just thought I tell you how cute your kids are. You look so different with dark hair, but cute.
I like the new living room set up!
We need to get together, SOON!
Post a Comment