Wednesday, January 21, 2009

The 16th was Liv's 3rd birthday. It was kind of a "so so" Birthday. It is good that kids her age don't really care. I woke up not feeling the greatest. I was determined to help her have a good day. We gave her a new shirt to wear and a "push-up pop" when she woke up. Then I took them to lunch at McDonald's to play. I had the intention of letting her and Ky play until they asked to go home. But me being out of it, I forgot it was early out day for Belle. She also had a birthday party to go to. So we had to hurry home to get her to her party. Once we got all that done I was so tired and really not feeling good. I took a short nap while the little girls entertained themselves. When Bryce got home we had dinner, made cupcakes and opened presents in between me lying down and taking short naps. She didn't seem to care. I think Ky was really really jelous that Liv was getting presents and she wasn't. There usually share everything. They kept fighting over whose birthday it was. It was an alright day. We are just feeling so blessed to have little Livvy in our lives. She is such a sweet child. (in between tantrums anyway)




No comments: