Friday, April 24, 2009






This is a little late but here are some pictures from our Spring Break and Easter weened. Bryce had to work so the girls and I went to Nephi to hang out with the folks and Corrie and her cute little family. It was relaxing and fun. We hung out at the park for while. It is so weird to take my kids to the same place where I used to play when I was their ages. They have improved it a lot but the swings are the same ones I used to play on.
Bryce came down on Saturday night and we painted Easter eggs at 10:30 PM, but it was fun. The next day we went to church with Corrie, Kolyer and Addie. Then Grandma set up an Easter egg hunt for the kids. Lyndsey and Bart and their kids came down and so did Cassie and Tyler. We had a nice lunch and relaxed. Then it was time to come home and back to the real world. Over all it was a nice spring break. Maybe someday we will go somewhere more exciting like Cancun for spring break. But Grandma's house will always be fun too!!

No comments: