Sunday, May 10, 2009

Kyree and Cookie
Isabelle and Daddy

My hot man


Olivia, Kyree and Isabelle




Kyree, Olivia, Isabelle and Me



It has been a long time since I have posted. I think people are finding the Facebook is an easier way to keep people updated. I am definitely getting lazy about it. Today was Mothers Day. It has been an OK day. I am sorry to say that I have been bitter all week. I have tried to make it go away but it was there. Bryce was asked to talk on Mother's Day and I had to teach Relief Society. I was really hoping I would get off the hook, but no such luck. I was also really scared to have to sit with my girls alone during sacrament. They can sure be little monsters. Bryce's subject was Fa miles, specifically the Proclamation. It was really good. The kids were actually good. Bryce came and sat with us after his talk. We survived sacrament. But then I still had to give my lesson. I know it is so bad to say but I hate teaching. I am so self conscience. I can't stay focused. Sometimes I get distracted by all the people watching me that I forget the point I was trying to make. It causes me a great deal of anxiety. But if that is what the Lord wants me do then I will keep trying and keep doing it.





But then church ended and I was so relieved. I think both Bryce and I were. We came home and I had Bryce take some pictures of me and the girls, and a few more. It makes me appreciate being a mother when I can see them so cute and quiet and good. They are great kids. Bryce made a lasagna (frozen). Then he let me watch my Grey's Anatomy from last Thursday and I took a nice nap. Then he made us some Swedish Pancakes. Yummy!! Now we are just relaxing. He is playing with the kids outside. What a great man I have. I am so blessed to have such a wonderful family.





I am very grateful for my mom and Bryce's mom. They are such a great support. I am also very grateful to my grandmother's Thanks for all you do. Happy Mother's Day to all you mommies out there!!!

No comments: