Tuesday, August 18, 2009

Bryce and I went to St. George without the kids, for a mini vacation. It was relaxing but very hot. We went to movies, ate out, went swimming and saw the musical Footloose. I have been trying to get the nerve up all summer to do a back flip off of the diving board. Well in St. George I finally did it!! My moment of triumph. Yeah me!!
When we went to see Footloose we almost got rained out. But after a 20 minute break in the show it finally stopped raining and the show went on. Afterwards we stood in line to get autographs and a picture with Ren and Ariel . The actor who played Ren, Thane Jasperson, was a dancer on So You Think You Can Dance Season 4. I am a HUGE fan of the show so I was very excited to meet him. After waiting in line for about 15 minutes we got our picture with them. But looking at the picture we noticed that my eyes were closed. So..... I made Bryce stand in line with me again to get another picture. It was worth. They were fun people and very nice about it.




My triumphant moment

Waiting for the rain to stop



Bryce, Thane, Marcie and Kyli

No comments: