Tuesday, August 18, 2009

Our blue-eyed girl
Belle and Ky bouncing
Isabelle
A pouty little Olivia
A little love always does the trick to make her happy

Bryce, Kyree and Isabelle (this was when Liv was pouting)

We didn't even plan on wearing matching clothes.
Isabelle, Marcie and Kyree (another Liv pouting moment)

Oh she does know how to smile!!!!

Beautiful Belle


After church one day we decided to take some pictures in our back yard. I guess we were all feeling especially cute that day or something. Bryce took some of these pictures and had them developed and framed and gave them to me for my birthday. It was a wonderful gift. Olivia was not being the most cooperative which is why she is not in any of the group shots. Doesn't having cute pictures of your family make you realize how blessed you are. I see them and I realize what a great blessing to have healthy, happy beautiful girls. And of course a hot, sexy, kind, handsome husband.

No comments: