I am trying to get caught up on our summer pictures. So I am just putting a bunch of pictures on at once. You may have already seen most of them on Facebook if you are into that. We went on a hike with most of the Quigley clan in early July. It was a lot of fun. Our girls had a blast. We got a lot of cute pictures from that day. I was surprised how much our kids enjoyed the actually hiking. Kyree kept getting way ahead of us. She is a little trooper.
Sunday, August 16, 2009
Kyree
Kyree
Cousin Page and Isabelle
Our cute family
We had to have at least one accident. Poor Kyree.
Olivia and Marcie

Olivia taking a break to snack.
Isabelle and Grandma Q
Our sweet girls
Bryce, Olivia and Isabelle
Marcie and Bryce
A nice view and Isabelle
Isabelle
Marcie and Isabelle
The Q clan
Olivia getting ready to ride on dad's back.

I am trying to get caught up on our summer pictures. So I am just putting a bunch of pictures on at once. You may have already seen most of them on Facebook if you are into that. We went on a hike with most of the Quigley clan in early July. It was a lot of fun. Our girls had a blast. We got a lot of cute pictures from that day. I was surprised how much our kids enjoyed the actually hiking. Kyree kept getting way ahead of us. She is a little trooper.
I am trying to get caught up on our summer pictures. So I am just putting a bunch of pictures on at once. You may have already seen most of them on Facebook if you are into that. We went on a hike with most of the Quigley clan in early July. It was a lot of fun. Our girls had a blast. We got a lot of cute pictures from that day. I was surprised how much our kids enjoyed the actually hiking. Kyree kept getting way ahead of us. She is a little trooper.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment