Saturday, August 08, 2009































I got a little addicted to Facebook and have neglected my blog. I am determined to start blogging again. It is cuter and more personal.

It has been a good summer. We started with a trip down to Antimony, UT. It has become a tradition with the Winn family. This year it turned out to be a very cold weekend. We stayed in the cabin most of the time. Bryce, me and the girls left a little early and headed down to Bryce canyon. We stopped at the first look out and got some pictures. We got back in the car headed to the next look out. Then Isabelle started throwing up. UGH!! We were hoping it was just car sickness. We stopped for a few minutes but she kept throwing up. We had to pay a "pretty penny" for a room at the Ruby Inn. We spent the night there while Isabelle threw up all night. Not the funnest trip ever. We drove home slowly the next day then spent the next 2 weeks dealing with everyone taking turns being sick. I think I got lucky and it passed me over. We are almost positive Kyree had the Swine flu. Two weeks after that, our Stake in Farmington cancelled all church meetings and activities because of an outbreak of Swine Flu in our area.

Crazy stuff. July was pretty calm. Just swimming, sleepovers, typical kid drama. After Bryce's salary was cut back in March he has been searching for another job. He finally got an offer as a General Merchandise Manager at ShopKo in Ogden. He started a couple of weeks ago. It is going well. Although he is back to working weekends and some nights. We are just very grateful that he was able to get another good job. I have quit Winger's for good and am staying at home. I do sell Marky Kay but it is nice not to have to serve food anymore. If anyone need any Mary Kay products you know who to come to. It is great stuff.






1 comment:

Greg, Ang & 4 kidlets said...

Sounds like you are having a fun summer Marc- except for the sickness of course! Missed seeing you at Trev's wedding:)